Please enter search criteria
Merchandise Return Policy
- Due to COVID-19 all merchandise sales are final
Textbook/Course Materials Return Policy
- Textbooks and course materials must be returned within 5 days of the purchase receipt to receive a refund.
- No refunds will be made after the first two weeks of class.
- The original sales receipt must accompany returns.
- We are unable to accept bundled textbook packages in which the shrink wrap is broken, damaged, or missing.
- We are unable to accept damaged textbooks/cds or exposed access codes.
- Refunds will be issued in the same payment method used for purchase. If paid with cash the bookstore reserves the right to issue a check or apply credit to your student account.