Please enter search criteria
Student Ambassadors Program
The Bookstore will select 6-10 Student Ambassadors per semester
How will Campus Bookstore Student Ambassadors be selected?
Student Ambassadors will be selected through an application process. Applications must be submitted by the deadline stated. Top candidates will be selected for interviews. 6 - 10 Student Ambassadors will be chosen to assist the bookstore team for one semester.
Can Campus Bookstore Student Ambassadors assist the bookstore additional semesters?
Students who wish to work consecutive semesters may be selected to do so dependent upon successful involvement indicated through monthly and final evaluations from previous semester.
What are Student Ambassador responsibilities?
- Post on the bookstore’s social media accounts a minimum of twice per month.
- Share other ambassador’s social media posts throughout the semester
- Participate in marketing videos throughout the semester
- Provide input during apparel meetings and help select clothing items for resale
- Assist with implementation of two student surveys per semester
- Report to Bookstore Director once per week for assignments and evaluations
- Report to Bookstore Director once per week for assignments and evaluations.
- Contribute to the overall success of the bookstore by assisting with creative marketing ideas
What benefits do Campus Bookstore Student Ambassadors receive per semester?
- Two free Coker College t shirts
- 10% discount on personal purchases from the Coker Bookstore (excludes textbooks and does not apply to purchases for friends and/or family)
- Three $5.00 gift cards to local Hartsville restaurants
- Gain real world experience in business/marketing skills to build your resume
- Gain real world experience in business/marketing skills to build your resume.
- Grow your leadership presence on campus
- Learn social media strategy to build your portfolio.
- Enhance your networking skills through campus activities and interaction
- If a semester assisting the bookstore is successfully complete with a grade of 96 or higher, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount on textbook purchases for classes you are enrolled in the following semester