Please enter search criteria
Coker College Faculty & Staff
- Faculty and Staff receive a 10% discount on all regularly priced purchases (excluding textbooks)
- Follow this link for custom items for special events related to your department or campus organization. Please contact us for price quotes and art approvals.
One of our top priorities is to be mindful of affordability of and access to course materials for all students. Below are ways we have worked diligently to lower costs and provide a variety of formats so students have many options when securing course materials.
- The price comparison tool on our website makes it easy to compare our prices with the online marketplace. Prices from our store along with a variety of other online vendors appear on one convenient page. Students may then choose the purchase option that best meets their needs.
- We have a partnership with a third party vendor who provides digital content downloadable on any device, in addition to our used and new print books. Students also are often able to rent books in the store, offering significant savings.
- We have year round buyback for students. Once exams are over, if students no longer need a print textbook, they may bring it back to the bookstore for cash. We let students know how much cash we can offer them. We also use an online site that shows ten other vendors and the cash offers they have for that particular book.
How Can You Help?
- Provide complete, accurate textbook information by our requested deadlines each term
- Indicate usage of your course materials – required, recommended, or optional
- Respond as soon as possible when you receive an email from the bookstore requesting confirmation of course materials for an upcoming term
- Make sure syllabi reflect the same information and usage that has been confirmed with the bookstore
- Make sure communication with students verbally, by email, and/or through blackboard, conveys the same information and usage that has been confirmed with bookstore
- Become familiar with the bookstore website and the price comparison tool so you can show students how to search for course materials
- Include in each syllabus and on blackboard a link to the bookstore page for that particular course so students can have easy access to our price comparison tool
- Inform students about buyback options provided through the bookstore