Please enter search criteria
Order Course Materials Online From the Campus Bookstore
Ordering your textbooks online is an easy way to ensure you are buying the correct texts for your class. Online orders can be shipped to your address if you are off campus or ready for pickup if you will be stopp ing by the campus bookstore.
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.coker.edu
- Click on the Quick Links navigation button centered at the top of the page
- Click on the bookstore link in the 2nd drop down box
- Hover over the Textbooks Navigation button and click on Order Textbooks
- Select the correct Term (Fall, Spring, Summer, etc.)
- Select the correct Department (ART, BA, BIO, etc.)
- Select the correct Course and Section (101 1, 101 11, etc.)
- Hartsville sections are 11 and 21
- Florence sections are 51 and 61
- Marion sections are 71 and 81
- Northeastern sections are 31 and 41
- Midlands sections are 91 and 92
- Online sections are W
- This puts your course in the Course List.
- Click on Compare Prices.
- Texts for the course you selected will appear on the screen.
- Please note whether they are required, recommended, or optional.
- You will see the Coker Bookstore price for used and new books. If in-store rental is available you will also see those prices.
- Below the Coker Bookstore prices you will see the prices of our competitors.
- Add your selections to your shopping cart.
- If you are ordering from another source on the web besides the Coker Bookstore you will follow the prompts to complete that order. Keep in mind that Financial Aid cannot be used to order from another vendor besides the Coker Bookstore.
- If you are ordering from the Coker Bookstore, when you finish making your selections click on the checkout button.
- In the middle of the page you will see a drop down box where you can choose either Used Preferred or New Preferred. You must choose one of these by clicking the arrow. If you choose Used Preferred the order will be filled with a used copy of the text if used is available. If not, the order will be filled with a new copy.
- Click Continue Checkout.
- You are prompted to give us instructions about additional materials instructors may have added to course materials. In the drop down box you must select an action by clicking the arrow. You may select Do Not Add to Order, Add All Materials, or Add Only Required.
- You must check the box indicating that you understand allowing the bookstore to modify your order based on instructors’ actions may increase the total of your order.
- Click Continue Checkout. You may log in using username and password or checkout as a guest. To use financial aid you must log in.